You can actually gain SLABS of rock-solid muscle, eat like a KING, and finish with abs even more defined in just 21 short days:
Will a low carb diet make you LOSE muscle? Find out in this episode of ATSGS!
Let’s go over some reasons why a low carb diet is not good for building muscle.
First off, let’s define what is low carb diet. I consider you eating a low carb diet when you’re eating less than 50 grams of carbs per day.
– A low carb diet is going to eventually give you less energy in the gym.
– Eating a no carb diet is going to decrease your drive and motivation in the gym.
– A low carb diet plan is going to prevent you from getting good “muscle pumps” when you’re working out.
– Low Carb diets make it harder to replenish muscle glycogen.
– To keep up the training intensity on the low carb diet if you’re going to use if for fat lass, I recommend a refeed day every 3-7 days.
LIKE this video on the low carb diet up if you thought is was helpful!
Also if you have any other questions on low carb diets or any other fitness related questions, let me know in the comments section below.
Honors Kinesiology Degree
PICP Level 1 and 2 Certified
BioSignature Modulation Practitioner
PIMST & FFT Certified
Precision Nutrition Certified
WBFF Pro Fitness Model
Have a friend that wants to know more about a low carb diet? Here’s the link to share:
Imagine for a moment, that it’s 21 days from today and you’ve already added 2 inches to your chest, an inch to your arms, broader shoulders and up to 12 pounds of rock-solid muscle to your frame.
Guys are asking you “what you’re on” and girls are giving you… that look.
There is one problem we must address right now…
CONTINUE READING HERE: