Ideally, you haven’t jumped into the ketogenic diet overnight and have you slowly lowered your carbs and added fats and were gentle on your body. Click here to watch my video about how to ease into a Ketogenic lifestyle:
But since I know a lot of us will not follow the advice because we’re little rebels and we want to do things our way, here is a piece of advice for you to follow to avoid flu symptoms caused by glycogen depletion in the blood stream:
– Take 2 potassium supplement pills immediately after you start feeling tired, dizzy or your heart starts slowing down or pounding too fast.
– Draw a hot bath and add a few cups (or a whole bag) of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate).
– Grind 5 extra Potassium pills and throw them into the bath tub (these pills are very weak only 99mg when the daily recommendation for potassium by our government is 4,700… not sure if our government studied nutrition or not).
– Sprinkle some magnesium onto your upper arms and rub thoroughly while your bath is drawing.
– Add 40 drops of Trace Minerals onto an 8oz glass of water and drink it.
This will stop your keto flu symptoms in 10 minutes or less. Trust me, I’ve gone through several keto flus and I’ve had my share of trouble.
*I’m not a doctor and this is not medical advice, this is just little me sharing my world with you.