A new study published in “Cell Metabolism” conducted by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), part of the National Institute of Health (NIH) found that cutting dietary fat reduces body fat more than cutting carbs. Even though the reduced fat group did not show a significant change in insulin secretion, restricting dietary fat led to body fat loss at a rate 68 percent higher than cutting the same number of carbohydrate calories when adults with obesity ate strictly controlled diets.
• Low Carb Vs Plant Based | Dr. John McDougall
• Why You THINK Carbs Make You Fat | John McDougall, M.D.
• Vegans Vs The Doctors: Should You Limit Carbs?
• NIH study finds cutting dietary fat reduces body fat more than cutting carbs
• Calorie for Calorie, Dietary Fat Restriction Results in More Body Fat Loss than Carbohydrate Restriction in People with Obesity
• A Low-Fat Vegan Diet Improves Glycemic Control and Cardiovascular Risk Factors in a Randomized Clinical Trial in Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes
• Channel Trailer:
• Why YOU Should Become Vegan: The Facts:
Get Social! @Bananiac
Hello, YouTube. I am Bananiac. I am a vegan, a YouTube content creator, a dietitian, a foodie, a cyclist, and an earthling. I post weekly videos about health, fitness, weight loss tips, whole foods, plant based nutrition, high carb, low fat vegan recipes, cycling adventures, VLOGS, and interviews. Welcome to the channel!
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright Law.