If you are following the banting low carb high fat lifestyle, giving up bread or in my case toast, is one of the major adjustments one has to make – but not to worry! This quick and easy banting bread recipe can be made in under five minutes, is a healthy alternative to the bread you are used to eating and does zero harm to your figure. Doesn’t that sound awesome?
So why not try out this recipe and let me know what you think of it? I totally love the flavour that the coconut and almond flour gives to the bread and who would have thought that making bread could be this easy and in a cup of all things?!
There was a time that I did not want to spend any money on the almond flour and just used desiccated coconut in place of all the flour in the recipe and it came out quite okay. I guess it’s nice if you like that slight bit of crunch in the texture lol.
So let’s get into the recipe:
Banting Bread in a Cup
3 Tablespoons Almond Flour
1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
1 Pinch of Himalayan Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 1/2 Teaspoons of soft / melted Butter
1 Beaten Egg
2 Tablespoons of Water
1. Butter the inside of the cup you are going to use.
2. Add all the dry ingredients.
3. Next add the wet ingredients.
4. Combine all ingredients until well blended.
5. Place cup with mixture into the microwave for 2 minutes or until mixture moves away from the sides of the cup.
6. Remove bread from the cup and allow to cool down slightly.
7. Cut into slices. This recipe makes about 4 slices of bread.
8. Enjoy with a topping of your choice.
We sincerely hope that you found this video helpful.
Please give us a thumbs-up if you enjoyed it and feel free to share with someone who may benefit from it as well.
Connect with us:
Blog – www.banting-recipes.com
Email – Please use the contact form on our website
(For topic suggestions or video requests).
Pinterest – www.pinterest.com/bantingrecipes2
Please note that we do not own the music in this video and credit is given to the respective owner.
Jenny’s Theme by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (